Saturday, December 1, 2012
Those geese are still giving me trouble!! I was able to get to work on them today, using Bonnie's method with the easy angle ruler and the companion angle ruler. I really like the idea of being able to make these geese using the 2" strips, but my problem came when I didn't trust in my cutting so I sewed an 1/8th instead of the 1/4", pushed up the points...figured I could cut and fudge. But after taking apart one wing of my first goose several times...I decided to trust in my cutting and trust in Bonnie and just see what the outcome would bring. I put on a few right wings and then stopped and sewed on the left sides. When I measured them up they were almost perfect, I still had to trim them a bit. I figure by the end of 128 geese I'll be a pro.