prim template

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wow 9 months!

Life sure is demanding.  Last November my daughter got engaged and my life was set aside so this new Wedding-planning life could become the all-encompassing, diva-beast I've heard stories about.  It did not disappoint.
She was married on May 30th, took a month to honeymoon and move to VA and slowly my little forgotten, boring life is resurfacing.  Ahhhh, how lovely to be learning about me again...oh yes, I love to quilt! I'd almost forgotten...and look, there's a new big empty room batting it's eyelashes at me saying "come inside, rest....bring your sewing machine".   Be still my heart.

Oh, all-in-all, I lost a total of 40lbs. I still need to lose another 20-30 but it's not on my priority list. Recuperate, regenerate, stabilize and breathe are on my to-do list right now.

Enough for now...I'm going to pour some tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment